The Government is providing funding of £150 million per annum for the academic years 2013/14 and 2014/15 to provide new, substantial primary school sport funding.
This funding is being jointly provided by the Departments for Education, Health and Culture, Media and Sport, and will see money going directly to primary school Headteachers to spend on improving the quality of sport and PE for all their children. The sport funding can only be spent on sport and PE provision in schools.
Read more about how we intend to spend/spent our funding in the reports below:
- PE And Sports Premium Funding Sept 2023-2024
- PE And Sports Premium Funding 2022-2023
- PE And Sports Premium Funding 2021 2022
- PE And Sports Premium Funding Oct 2020
- Sports Premium Report 2017/18 and Planned Expenditure 2018/19
- Sports Premium Report 2016/17
SWIMMING Statistics – Year 6 Cohort 2022-2023
|How many pupils within year 6 cohort can swim competently, confidently and proficiently over a distance of 25 metres.||71%|
|How many pupils within year 6 cohort can use a range of strokes effectively.||57%|
|How many pupils within year 6 cohort can perform safe self-rescue in different water-based situation.||86%|
Stats from parent responses